A collection of scholarly works that provide critical perspective on use of research evidence studies.
- Kara Finnigan: The Political and Social Contexts of Research Evidence Use in Partnerships
- Ruth Stewart et al.: Transforming evidence for policy: do we have the evidence generation house in order?
- Mark Rickinson and Marcia McKenzie: Understanding the research-policy relationship in ESE: insights from the critical policy and evidence use literatures
- David E. Kirkland: No Small Matters: Reimagining the Use of Research Evidence From A Racial Justice Perspective
- Caitlin Farrell, et al.: Conceptions and Practices of Equity in Research-Practice Partnerships
- Fabienne Doucet: Centering the Margins: (Re)defining Useful Research Evidence Through Critical Perspectives
- Karen Bogenschneider: Engaging Policymakers: A New Era of Research and Theory That Builds on the Basics