improving research evidence use
- Vivian Tseng: Research on Research Use: Building Theory, Empirical Evidence, and a Global Field (WT Grant Digest, Issue 7)
- Itzhak Yanovitzky: Why Should We Study the Use of Research Evidence as a Behavior?
- Mark Rickinson, et al.: Using Research Well: A Framework for Understanding Quality Use of Research Evidence
- Drew Gitomer and Kevin Crouse: Studying the Use of Research Evidence: A Review of Methods
- Max Crowley and Taylor Scott: Congressional Use of Evidence Can Be Improved: Reflections from a Trial of the Research-to-Policy Collaboration Model
- Fabienne Doucet: Centering the Margins: (Re)defining Useful Research Evidence Through Critical Perspectives