- Vivian Tseng: Research on Research Use: Building Theory, Empirical Evidence, and a Global Field (WT Grant Digest, Issue 7)
- Ruth Stewart et al.: Transforming evidence for policy: do we have the evidence generation house in order?
- Itzhak Yanovitzky: Why Should We Study the Use of Research Evidence as a Behavior?
- Max Crowley and Taylor Scott: Congressional Use of Evidence Can Be Improved: Reflections from a Trial of the Research-to-Policy Collaboration Model
- Karen Bogenschneider: Fresh Insights on Measuring Research Use: Policymaker Perspectives on How Theory Falls Short
- Mark Rickinson and Marcia McKenzie: Understanding the research-policy relationship in ESE: insights from the critical policy and evidence use literatures
- Lorraine McDonnell and Stephen Weatherford: Expanding the Definition of Evidence in Studies on the Use of Research Evidence in Policy
- Karen Bogenschneider: Engaging Policymakers: A New Era of Research and Theory That Builds on the Basics